Home / HVAC Replacement in Boise
HVAC Replacement in Boise
We all wish our HVAC systems could last forever. But there will come a time when your heating and cooling system isn’t worth repairing anymore and you’ll start thinking about HVAC replacement in Boise. When that day comes, you want an HVAC company on your side that will work hard to get you the equipment and the service that you need. At Home Heating & Air Conditioning, we have a strong commitment to excellence and we strive for it in everything we do. When you want a no-nonsense installation with straightforward pricing and a technician you can trust, give us a call.
Comprehensive HVAC Replacement in Boise
“HVAC” is just a shortened way of saying “heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.” Our HVAC installations include everything from air conditioner replacement to furnace replacement and much more. You may need to completely rebuild your HVAC system or just replace one element. Either way, we are here for the decision-making process and the installation itself. We’ve put together everything you need to know for your HVAC replacement in Boise.
Some Helpful Terminology
Before you start the process of shopping for new HVAC equipment, it’s helpful to know some basic terminology to help you. Here are some terms you might come across:
- Heat Pump: a heat pump is a system that transfers heat from one place to another. It can be used to heat your home in the winter, and the process can be reversed to cool your home in the summer. It is one of the most energy-efficient and environmentally friendly ways to heat and cool your home.
- Ductless Mini Split: a ductless mini-split system is a wall-mounted unit that doesn’t need ductwork to heat and cool your home. They are often used in smaller homes, single rooms, or buildings without ductwork.
- Air Handler: If you have a heat pump or air conditioner but no furnace, you will likely need an air handler. Since heat pumps don’t have a blower, they need an air handler to move the air through the ducts and out the vents.
- SEER: This stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. It’s the measurement that’s used to calculate the efficiency of a system. The higher the number, the better the efficiency.
- IAQ: IAQ stands for Indoor Air Quality. There are many additions that can be added to your HVAC installation to make your air cleaner and healthier.
- HEPA Filters: HEPA filters are “high efficiency particulate air” filters that can remove smaller particles than traditional filters.
How to Choose the Right HVAC
When you are looking for a new HVAC system, you don’t just want to choose the first one you see. You’ll need to go through a process to find the right size and the right features for your home. That’s something we’ll help with when you call us for air conditioner replacement or furnace replacement.
Finding the Right Size
The first step with any installation is finding the right size. If you get the perfect size, you won’t have to deal with a unit that won’t cool or heat your home enough or one that costs too much to run. A unit that is too small will have a hard time doing its job. This will cause extra wear and tear which may lead to more repairs and a shorter lifespan.
On the other hand, something that is too big will cause problems, too. An air conditioner that is too big might not be able to regulate humidity efficiently enough. Any unit that is too big will constantly cycle on and off, using more energy than necessary to heat or cool the space. A professional HVAC company can help you choose a good system.
Our HVAC Installation Process
Whether you need a furnace replacement, an air conditioner replacement, or both, the installation day will look the same. We will arrive with your new equipment and get started. The first thing we will do is protect your home from the process. We will cover your flooring and make sure there is nothing in the area that could be damaged during the installation. Then we will carefully remove your old system, make any changes that we need to with the ductwork or connections, and then install the new unit.
We like to give you a good idea of what to expect before we start. You’ll know the cost of the project, how long it’s going to take, and any changes that will need to be made to your house. You will have a chance to approve everything so nothing will be a surprise for you.
The last step is to test everything to see if it’s working correctly. We’ll make sure you are happy with the heating and cooling you are getting before leaving.
Choosing Our HVAC Replacement in Boise
When you choose Home Heating & Air Conditioning, you are putting your home in good hands. We want you to feel like you are someone really special when you work with us, because you are. We only employ the kinds of technicians that we would feel safe having in our own homes. Everyone you work with will be friendly and will truly care about you and your family. We just want you to have the heating and cooling services you need to feel comfortable in your home. If you need HVAC installation in Boise and the surrounding areas, contact us today.
CONTACT HOME HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
IF A HEATING OR COOLING EMERGENCY STRIKES,
GIVE US A CALL!