Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless, but dangerous gas. It is produced when a fuel such as natural gas, oil, kerosene, wood or charcoal is burned. Exposure to CO reduces the blood’s ability to carry oxygen. Fuel-burning appliances used indoors must be maintained, used properly and fully vented to the outdoors to prevent dangerous levels of CO. Hundreds of people die accidentally every year from CO poisoning caused by malfunctioning or improperly used fuel-burning appliances.
Once inhaled, CO attaches to the hemoglobin in the red blood cells. Hemoglobin normally carries oxygen throughout the body. When CO attaches, it blocks the oxygen the body must have, creating a wide range of health problems. Breathing low levels of CO can cause Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Weakness, Confusion, or Disorientation.
Our highly professional staff is selected based on their commitment to exceptional customer service and personal integrity. All of our employees are required to pass drug tests and background checks. I make sure that I am comfortable with them in my home with my wife and kids before I let them in yours. And after all of this I train them. Each of our employees continuously undergoes extensive training. Our industry is rapidly evolving and service technicians these days are constantly on the cutting edge of science.