BOISE TANKLESS WATER HEATER SERVICES
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for Me?
- Lower the family’s yearly utility bills
- Avoid the wait for more hot water
- Save money, energy, and the environment
How do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Hot water on demand
- Extra space
- Utility bill savings of up to 30%
- None of the hassles involved in tank replacement
Are You Considering Water Heater Replacement?
Tankless Units Last Longer
What to Know About Tankless Water Heaters
- Tankless water heaters are usually costlier than conventional models, so the upfront expense will be a little higher. However, the utility and energy savings the unit provides make it a great long-term investment.
- If the system isn’t properly flushed twice per year, it may develop corrosion and mineral buildup.
- If the unit is improperly sized or subjected to continual use, it’s subject to product overload.
- Tankless unit installation requires piping, electrical, and ventilation expertise.
Go With the Pros
When contemplating an upgrade to a tankless water heater, it’s important to work with a reliable local company. Home Heating & Air Conditioning’s technicians are qualified, certified, and licensed, and with our extended service hours, we’re always ready to help. Fill out our online contact form or call today to schedule water heater installation, maintenance, or repair services.
Our highly professional staff is selected based on their commitment to exceptional customer service and personal integrity. All of our employees are required to pass drug tests and background checks. I make sure that I am comfortable with them in my home with my wife and kids before I let them in yours. And after all of this I train them. Each of our employees continuously undergoes extensive training. Our industry is rapidly evolving and service technicians these days are constantly on the cutting edge of science.