KIMBERLY WATER HEATING SERVICE
Water Heating Service Information
Gas vs. Electric
Types of Water Heating Services
Signs the Water Heater Needs to Be Repaired
- The water heater does not stay on long enough or does not come on at all.
- There are loud banging noises coming from inside the heater.
- The pilot light has trouble staying lit.
- There is rust coming from water taps.
- There is a visible water leak coming from the heating unit.
- Rust residue is left behind after doing laundry or running the dishwasher.
What to Expect from the Professional Technicians at Home Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
The Bottom Line
Trusted And Highly Trained Technicians
Our highly professional staff is selected based on their commitment to exceptional customer service and personal integrity. All of our employees are required to pass drug tests and background checks. I make sure that I am comfortable with them in my home with my wife and kids before I let them in yours. And after all of this I train them. Each of our employees continuously undergoes extensive training. Our industry is rapidly evolving and service technicians these days are constantly on the cutting edge of science.